It was my first time, I entered a class . I was 20 years old,and fresh graduated with no experience , no one that I knew in that private school. I knew that I am in front of a big challenge that I should win to prove my self . I took a deep breath and I entered the class, unfortunately, the supervisor gave me grade five boys students , I was shocked of what I have saw , I thought that I have entered a football play ground . Omg!!!I am still hearing the noise of the class in my ears , or maybe I entered a jail not a class. I hesitated between which method I must apply . They were jumping like popcorn. It took me more than few minutes to calm them. It wasn`t something easy to do for the first time . I was really shocked of what I saw, I was imagining a quite students with U shape disks waiting their new teacher on the first day of the school.Honestly, I hate that day, since I knew that I have chosen the most difficult job in the world, and every day I `ll be in a mission.
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EDUC 561
At the beginning of the semester , I didn't thought I would add this amount of information to my knowledge. I literally was taught a lo...
-
As an ENGLISH teacher I would like to tell you about the benefits of reading: Benefits of reading: · Improves vocab : To be...
-
My trip to Istanbul December 2019, It was the first time I travel Istanbul,after I heard a lot about this city. I really enjoyed the plac...
-
Last month, my Mom was not feeling okay, so she asked me to prepare the food, . It was just me and my brother for lunch. Now I don’t want ...

No comments:
Post a Comment