At the beginning of the semester , I didn't thought I would add this amount of information to my knowledge. I literally was taught a lot of new things that I have start using it my class with my students.
This course came at the suitable time, since we are suffering with online teaching to find the suitable apps and tools to use with them. Just think how much the teacher should be creative to match the situations now ,so during this class, each time we are getting new things that we can transmit it with our learners. To add, this semester was full of obstacles but with help of Mrs,Amal we are covering all the problems. I really enjoyed this class, and I wont hesitate to register it another time because I am sure I will learn new things also.

Me too, I taught I can't do it, but with the help of Dr.Amal I was able
ReplyDelete