Monday, January 11, 2021

3.7.2020

 Today was one of these days that seem to only exist in movies. I got to spend time with people I love , drink coffee , and walk around in the sun without having to worry about much, but one thing that made me so purely happy was taking pictures just for the sake of taking pic trues. I usually tend to get sucked into the cycle of finding a way that works, going at it at full force, and eventually losing all the joy that came with it. Comfort zone are dangerous, that`s one thing I learned and am constantly trying not to fall for again. I think learning to be okay with failing and not worrying about every one loving our work is great first step,I opened my phone these pictures are something I would have looked at a few years ago and wished I could capture more, not because they`re amazing on a visual level, but because they make me feel something special. I am very proud of wehre I have reached so far, and hope to always be able to change and do what makes me happy, what makes me feel. I think every one should do that too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

EDUC 561

 At the beginning of the semester , I didn't thought I would add this amount of information to my knowledge. I literally was taught a lo...