Monday, December 14, 2020

Online teaching


The concept of traditional education has changed radically within the last couple of years. Being physically present in a classroom isn’t the only learning option anymore — not with the rise of the internet and new technologies, at least. Nowadays, you have access to a quality education whenever and wherever you want, as long as you have access to a computer. We are now entering a new era — the revolution of online education.

 
We comprehend the significance of schooling in the intellectual and full of feeling advancement of youthful students and the evil impacts of delayed absence of value guidance on the general improvement of students. Subsequently, we have been working diligently in making a thorough computerized framework for successful promoting learning.

It was a new challenge for all the teachers, and the bigger challenge was for the learners also.But for me I am enjoying online teaching because of many reasons:

1. It's flexible. 

2. It offers a wide selection of programs. 

3. It’s accessible.

4. It allows for a customized learning experience

5. It’s more cost-effective than traditional education.

 

11 comments:

  1. me too I think online teaching it's important for us too as mothers we can learn online and stay with our children at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online teaching is essential indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online learning has many benefits. Good luck! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, I am also enjoying it for mostly the same reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you about benefits of online learning

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a different opinion, but Yes I agree with some points..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have the same opinion , you are right.

    ReplyDelete

EDUC 561

 At the beginning of the semester , I didn't thought I would add this amount of information to my knowledge. I literally was taught a lo...